Thoughts on starting companies, leadership, networking and technology.

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Entrepreneur of the Year Nomination

The people over at Venture Voice have honored me with a nomination as Entrepreneur of the Year. I'm on a list with some very impressive individuals, but I'd appreciate it your vote if you feel I deserve it!

Just click on the banner below and it will take you to the site. Voting must be complete by January 9th. Thank you!

Vote for the 2005 Venture Voice Entrpreneur of the Year

7 Comments:

Blogger Artashes said...

Vote casted.

- Artashes Toumanov
(Avid LinkedIn user)

12:41 AM

 
Blogger Kelly said...

Gracias...

2:28 AM

 
Blogger Anderson said...

Hi Kelly

Vote casted.

I am from Sri Lanka and yesterday one of our Local TV channels started screening the Apprentice Season 2.

I am a Big fan of Apprentice and couldn't wait till they finish showing the season 2 to find out who the winner is. So surfed the net on Google and found my way into your web site and from there to this Blog..

How's your work with Donald going on? Challenging?

1:28 PM

 
Blogger Divyesh605 said...

Voted...already see the win!

- Divyesh (you came to my family's store Thursday night and I said I was a big fan...and truly am!)

3:46 PM

 
Blogger perpetualacademe said...

Hope you win. You're definitely an entrepreneur at heart! Plus an old friend of mine knew you as his superior at West Point (he was class of '90 in D).

7:09 PM

 
Blogger Atilla Otaner said...

Hello Kelly,

You got my vote! I am linkedIn as well. I watched you on the Apprentice you were the clear winner! I hope we can connect via linkedIn: Atilla.Otaner@ericsson.com
Cheers,
/// Atilla Otaner

4:17 PM

 
Blogger Kelly said...

Thanks for all the support!

Kelly

5:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home